The Guide Dogs WA Jog 4 A Dog team invites you to fundraise or donate to Guide Dogs WA as part of the 2016 Chevron City to Surf. Together we hope to raise $30,000.
Simply make a donation or join us in the 4km, 12km, 21km or 42km courses on 28 August.
How can you help?
- Run, walk or jog one of the courses, and ask people to support you by making donations to your personal fundraising web page
- Spread the word to your networks to help grow the Jog 4 A Dog team
- Donate to the Jog 4 A Dog team.
Join team Jog 4 A Dog and receive:
- A free Guide Dogs WA T-shirt to wear on the day
- Meet and greet ambassadogs Gidgee and Luna, and their Guide Dog in training friends after completing the race
Want to join?
- Visit perthcitytosurf.com, click ‘Register Now’ and join the Guide Dogs WA team
- Select Guide Dogs WA as your charity to support through an Everyday Hero fundraising page
Join the Jog 4 A Dog fundraising team and receive easy step-by-step fundraising tips, plus a personalised Everyday Hero webpage to track your progress and share with family and friends.
So get excited, put your paws to the floor and register today!
Want to know more?
For more information or to get involved, contact (08) 9311 8202 or email@example.com