The annual HBF Run for a Reason is back again on Sunday 28 May, and great news—the early bird registration is now open!
Whether you want to walk, jog or run the 4km, 12km or half marathon, you can join our Guide Dogs WA Jog 4 A Dog team and raise much-needed funds for the Guide Dog program in Western Australia.
Early bird registrations are due to close on Monday 13 March and you can save by registering now! Plus, if you’re an HBF member you can save an additional 20%!
Invite your friends, family and colleagues to sponsor your run (or walk!) or you can get your own team together and compete to see who can raise the most for Guide Dogs.
When you join team Jog 4 A Dog, you will receive:
- A helpful fundraising guide and expert tips;
- A free Guide Dogs WA t-shirt to wear on the day;
- Post-race refreshments at the Gloucester Park finish line;
- A warm and waggy post-race greeting from our Ambassador Dog Jock and his Guide Dog in training pals; and
- The admiration and immense gratitude from all of us at Guide Dogs WA.
How can you get involved?
- Register for the Jog 4 A Dog team. When prompted, please choose Guide Dogs WA as the charity you wish to support and your personal fundraising page will automatically be linked to our team Jog 4 A Dog Impact Board
- Purchase your tickets for the HBF Run for a Reason at www.hbfrun.com.au
- Reserve your place for post-race refreshments and place your Guide Dogs WA t-shirt order by contacting Lauren at email@example.com by 13 March
- Get your mates together and start fundraising! Lauren will be in touch with expert fundraising tips, and she will be more than happy to help you with any queries to make your fundraising the best it can be!
Sponsor a Guide Dog Puppy!
Last year, the 2016 Jog 4 A Dog team came together and raised more than $35,000 to sponsor a very special Guide Dog Puppy. Little Winston arrived in December – and the tiny eight-week-old ball of mischief settled in wonderfully.
This year, you have the opportunity to start in a new puppy sponsorship journey! Team Jog 4 A Dog are aiming to raise $35,000 once more, to help another sweet little puppy join Winston in the Guide Dog program.
If we reach the $35,000 goal, our TOP FIVE fundraisers will have the opportunity to submit one name for the new puppy. Our Guide Dog Team will then select the name most suited to the puppy, and these top five fundraisers will have the chance to visit him or her when they arrive at Guide Dogs WA later this year!
Your chance to win!
For every $300 you raise for Guide Dogs WA, you will go in the draw to win an exclusive Guide Dog experience! This prize includes:
- A Guide Dogs WA prize pack, worth over $100;
- An exclusive invitation to a Guide Dogs WA Puppy Class;
- Photos and cuddles with a Guide Dog in training; and
- A visit to your school or workplace from Ambassador Dog Jock!
Help raise and train the next generation of Guide Dog Puppies by joining team Jog 4 A Dog today!
We look forward to seeing you there.Back to Top