Wednesday 26 April is International Guide Dog Day! This year, you’ll find our friendly team of staff and volunteers in Murray St Mall, Perth (outside the Commonwealth Bank site) from 7am to 4pm and at Belmont Forum from 9am to 4pm.
International Guide Dog Day is a special day where communities across the world celebrate the important role Guide Dogs play in the lives of the people they assist. Guide Dogs give hope and opportunity, freedom, and independence and provide an extraordinary transformation in the lives of Western Australians living with low vision, disability, and illness.
Sadly, the Covid-19 pandemic has prevented us from hosting our highly successful International Guide Dog Day Street Appeal for the past 3 years. We’re excited to be back this year as we work toward rebuilding our annual Street Appeal to its former glory!
So, come and support Guide Dogs WA and visit us on the day – bring your small change to make a big difference! Credit cards and online donations are also always welcome.
How can you lend a paw?
- Visit our marquee in the Murray Street Mall (outside the Commonwealth Bank) or Belmont Forum to get your Guide Dogs WA merchandise, donate and meet the team.
- Donate online at – link to https://www.guidedogswa.com.au/donate-now/
- Buy some pawsome merchandise – link to https://www.guidedogswa.com.au/guide-dogs-merchandise/
- Enter our prize draw by signing up to our newsletter below (this is the form below)
- Spread the word amongst friends, family, and colleagues – they may want to lend a paw too!
- Share your involvement on social media – tag us; @GuideDogsWA #GuideDogsWA #IGDD