Guide Dogs play an important role in the extraordinary transformation in the lives of people living with blindness and vision impairment.
It is essential the puppies at Guide Dogs WA get the best start in life as they’ve got an important job to do when they grow up!
This Christmas our Pups need you help! Share the puppy love by donating some much loved items for our Guide Dog Puppies.
We are in need of various items for our Guide Dog Puppies this Christmas. Items such as:
- Pet futon beds (‘original’ blue or ‘mighty’ green),
- Kong wobblers or ‘medium’ – ‘extreme’ Kongs,
- Large goodie bones,
- Snuggle/plush toys,
- Love ‘Em liver treats, and
- Fleece or crochet blankets.
All new items please!
If you prefer to give a financial gift to help a puppy get a great start this Christmas, you can give here and we will do the shopping!
Share the puppy love by purchasing any of the above items and taking them to one of our drop off points listed below.
Our drop off points across Perth are:
- VisAbility/Guide Dogs WA, 61 Kitchener Ave, Victoria Park
- Perth Upmarket, University of Western Australia, Crawley – Sunday 26 November ONLY
- Cottesloe Vet, 597 Stirling Hwy, Cottesloe, and
- Town of Victoria Park, 99 Shepparton Road, Victoria Park.
Please share our post with your family and friends—encourage them to give a dog a bone for Christmas this year!
It takes a community to raise a Guide Dog, and it’s thanks to our community of supporters, like you, that our clients are able to receive such a life-changing gift.
We rely on the generous support of the WA community to fund the Guide Dog program. Without people like you we wouldn’t be able to provide Guide Dogs to those who really need them—so thank you!