Updated Monday 26 April 2021
The WA State Government has announced that the three-day lockdown for Perth and Peel residents will end at 12.01am Tuesday 27 April.
Guide Dogs WA services will resume as normal from Tuesday, with the exception of the Collection Dog Program, which will be temporarily suspended.
Guide Dogs WA staff and visitors to Perron Place will need to adhere to government health requirements including the mandatory wearing of face masks and use of the SafeWA app and contact register.
If you have any questions or concerns about an appointment you have scheduled, or our service provision during this period, please contact our friendly reception staff on (08) 9311 8202 or email@example.com.
What you can do
We encourage our clients to continue to stay safe and that includes:
- Wearing a face mask at all times while outside your home, in accordance with the WA State government health advice.
- If you are unwell, or if you live in any of the areas highlighted on the WA government website (link opens in new window), or you have visited any of the listed premises, please get tested.
- Being mindful of social distancing, ideally keeping 1.5 metres apart from anyone else.
- Washing your hands and your child’s hands with soap and water (preferable) or sanitiser where not available.
- Regularly spraying down hard surfaces and tops.
- Minimising physical contact with the elderly and people at high risk, especially people with suppressed immune systems or ongoing health conditions.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us via our main telephone line (08) 9311 8202 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Further Information on COVID-19
- The Australian Government’s Department of Health (link opens in new window) website provides up-to-date information about COVID-19. The NDIS (link opens in new window) is also providing information which may assist your family.
- The Disability Information Helpline provides information and referrals on 1800 643 787 or visit https://www.dss.gov.au/disabilityhelp. The Helpline is available Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm (AEDT), excluding national public holidays.
If you have any questions please contact us.
Our contact details are:
Telephone:  9311 8202
To make a telephone donation: Telephone 0403 629 913