Updated Monday 13 July 2021
Guide Dogs WA is currently open for face-to-face services, adhering to WA State government health advice.
Please check in using the SafeWA app when visiting our building.
If you or your family are unwell, please stay home and contact us to reschedule your appointment.
What you can do
We encourage our clients to continue to stay safe and that includes:
- If you are unwell or you have visited any of the listed premises, please stay home and get tested.
- Being mindful of social distancing, keeping 1.5 metres apart from anyone else.
- Washing your hands and your child’s hands with soap and water (preferable) or sanitiser where not available.
- Regularly spraying down hard surfaces and tops.
- Minimising physical contact with the elderly and people at high risk, especially people with suppressed immune systems or ongoing health conditions.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us via our main telephone line (08) 9311 8202 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Further Information on COVID-19
- The Australian Government’s Department of Health (link opens in new window) website provides up-to-date information about COVID-19. The NDIS (link opens in new window) is also providing information which may assist your family.
- The Disability Information Helpline provides information and referrals on 1800 643 787 or visit https://www.dss.gov.au/disabilityhelp. The Helpline is available Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm (AEDT), excluding national public holidays.
If you have any questions please contact us.
Our contact details are:
Telephone:  9311 8202
To make a telephone donation: Telephone 0403 629 913