Monday 15 February
If you are visiting Guide Dogs WA in Victoria Park, we request that all visitors to the building adhere to the following guidelines:
- If you’re feeling unwell, please do not enter the building and get a coronavirus test.
- Continue to practice physical distancing, where possible.
- Sign in using the mandatory contact register, either via scanning the QR code for the SafeWA app, or using the manual register. If you need any assistance to sign in, we can help.
- Use the supplied hand sanitiser to sanitise your hands and maintain good personal hygiene.
If you have any questions please speak to our friendly staff. Thank you.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us via our main telephone line (08) 9311 8202 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Further Information on COVID-19
- The Australian Government’s Department of Health (link opens in new window) website provides up-to-date information about COVID-19. The NDIS (link opens in new window) is also providing information which may assist your family.
- The Disability Information Helpline provides information and referrals on 1800 643 787 or visit https://www.dss.gov.au/disabilityhelp. The Helpline is available Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm (AEDT), excluding national public holidays.
If you have any questions please contact us.
Our contact details are:
Telephone:  9311 8202
To make a telephone donation: Telephone 0403 629 913