2 September 2020
At Guide Dogs WA, we are pleased to announce our Victoria Park office has re-opened with a comprehensive sanitisation processes in place, after closing for a period of time during the Covid-19 pandemic.
During the pandemic our programs adapted, but continued to operate in line with Government advice and regulations.
- Our Engagement and Development team have resumed fundraising events, corporate visits and face-to-face meetings with supporters.
- Our iconic coin collection dog program is fully operational with volunteer collectors active in the community placing and collecting mini and model dogs.
- Support of our clients and their working dogs continues.
- Our Puppy Development Program and volunteer Puppy Raisers continue to be active in the community with organised training sessions and individual walks to ensure the puppies are given the best start to their two year training journey.
- Our Guide and Autism Assistance Dogs in training have returned to living with their Formal Boarders, and the ‘school’ routine and training.
- All staff have access to sanitization products, and personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Staff have completed training in the effective use of PPE, safe vehicle handover and sanitisation routines.
The safety and security of our clients, volunteers and community is and will, always be our top priority.
Please continue to support the pups and dogs on their two year training journey by making a donation here.
We are truly grateful for the support of the community.
If you have any questions please contact us.
Our contact details are:
Telephone:  9311 8202
To make a telephone donation: Telephone 0403 629 913