We’re for Western Australia, and you can be too. We offer Western Australia’s corporate sector many rewarding ways of joining the pack and being a part of something life-changing; to equip, empower and educate West Australians living with blindness or vision impairment.
A corporate partnership with us can:
- Make a strong statement about your commitment to the West Australian community,
- Build customer loyalty, respect and good will,
- Help us raise awareness about blindness, vision impairment and the role of Guide Dogs in our community, and
- Enhance employee morale and motivation, whilst encouraging teamwork through involvement in volunteering and fundraising activities.
How do corporate partnerships work?
We offer a wide variety of workplace giving and marketing opportunities that can best suit individual company interests, schedules and objectives. Our highly tailored approach has allowed us to achieve many successful Business Partnerships with a range of different companies in Western Australia.
Partnering opportunities include:
- Sponsoring a Guide Dog Puppy: get to know our current puppies in training and see a list of our current Guide Dog sponsors
- Joining our Puppy Pals regular giving program
- In-kind support
- Payroll giving
How will it benefit your company?
Organisations that develop corporate partnerships follow the path of corporate responsibility, aiming to behave ethically and contribute to economic development, whilst improving the quality of life for its workforce, their families and the local community and society at large.
Be part of something life-changing.
Being a West Australian charity, you can rest assured that your donations stay in Western Australia, helping members of your local community to live rich, independent lives.
For more information on Business Partnership opportunities, please contact Margie on (08) 9311 8236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our In-Kind Sponsors
Our in-kind supporters make it possible to direct much-needed funds to vital services within our organisation. Over the years we have developed a community of supporters and strong friendships that have made many of our projects possible. We cannot thank them enough for their continued support—a support that is very much appreciated, respected and valued. We are also supported by Guide Dogs Australia sponsors at a national level.
Provides Labrador Retriever puppies for promotional activities.
Back to Top