DOG BISCUIT RECIPE
· 2 cups of flour (white or wheat)
· 1 cup of rolled oats
· 1/3 cup of smooth peanut butter
· 1 tablespoon of honey
· ½ tablespoon of fish oil
· 1 cup of water
· Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
· Mix the flour and oats together in a bowl. Add 3/4 cup of water and blend until smooth. Add in the peanut butter, honey and fish oil and blend well.
· Add the last ¼ cup of water until the mixture has a thick and doughy consistency.
· Lightly flour a cooking surface. Roll the dough onto the cooking surface to create a ¼ inch thick sheet.
· Create bone shaped cookies with a cookie cutter. Place the cookies onto a baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes.