Guide Dogs WA has been leading the way since 1913, but we rely on the support of local community and businesses to keep our programs running. On Guide Dog Day we come together and take to the streets of Perth to raise awareness of the vital role Guide Dogs play, and shake our collection containers to raise much-needed funds.
2019 Confirmed Corporate Challengers
- Australian Institute of Management WA
- Commonwealth Bank
- Department of Mines, Industry Regulation & Safety
- Fremantle Ports
- Jackson McDonald
- King & Wood Mallesons
- Rio Tinto (current holders of the Corporate Challenge Trophy)
Are you up for a challenge?
Does your organisation have what it takes to raise the most money this Guide Dog Day? Teams from companies with a corporate conscience are invited to lend a paw and register a team to raise funds in support of Guide Dogs WA.
- Take part in the Corporate Challenge between 7am – 9am on Guide Dog Day on Wednesday 10 April;
- Meet at the Holiday Inn Perth City Centre to collect your Mini Dog, t-shirt and stickers;
- Set up camp in your designated area (our Guide Dogs in training will be nearby to help draw in the crowds!);
- Return to the Holiday Inn Perth City Centre with your Mini Dog collection units at 9am, where our Guide Dogs in training will be there to welcome you with a well-earned cuppa and cuddle.
To be the winning team, all you have to do is raise the highest amount of funds by close of business on Wednesday 10 April – simple, right? The team who raise the most money by the end of the day wins:
- The coveted Corporate Challenge trophy;
- A visit from one of our Ambassador Dogs at a staff morning tea or sundowner;
- An invitation to join us at a Guide Dog Puppy Class, where you’ll get a behind-the-scenes look at training a Guide Dog;
- A featured article on our website, social media and quarterly newsletter PawPrints.
In the lead up to Guide Dog Day, you may decide to secure your winning spot by holding a cook off, morning tea or a good old fashion sausage sizzle – all monies raised will contribute to your grand total.
Get in quick!
Nominate a team captain and register your team before Wednesday 3 April 2018 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to Top