The combined efforts of everyone involved in the 2018 Guide Dog Day Street Appeal raised an amazing total of $29,000! We’re hoping to better that in 2019, but we can’t do it without your help.
Wednesday 10 April 2019, anytime between 7am and 4pm.
Teams will be out and about in the Perth CBD and Fremantle.
How You Can Get Involved
Lend a paw by joining our team of volunteer fundraisers and be part of the sea of orange in Perth’s CBD!
- Volunteer for 2 or more hours on Wednesday 10 April. We’ll supply everything you need, including a Mini Dog collection unit, the famous orange t-shirt and stickers!
- Spread the word among friends, family and colleagues – they may want to lend a paw too!
- Join our Corporate Team Challenge – get a team of colleagues together and go head-to-head against other companies in a 2-hour challenge. Will Team Rio Tinto take the trophy again in 2019?
- Bring your small change & make a big change – make a donation into one of our collection dogs on the day!
- Share your involvement on social media – tag us and let us know what you’re up to.
To lend a helping paw in our Street Appeal (or any other events), please register your interest in the form below by Wednesday 2 April. Alternatively, please contact Sarah on 9311 8236 or email Sarah.Back to Top