Support the local community and give employees the chance to be part of something life-changing by helping Western Australians living with low vision, disability and illness to continue to live independently.
A corporate partnership with us can:
- Make a strong statement about your commitment to the West Australian community
- Build customer loyalty, respect and good will by actively promoting your partnership with Guide Dogs WA and commitment to the Western Australian community
- Increase productivity & employee retention by enhancing employee morale and motivation through involvement in volunteering and fundraising activities.
- Aid recruitment by demonstrating strong community commitment & opportunities for employees to volunteer.
How do corporate partnerships work?
There are many different ways to engage with Guide Dogs WA. By partnering with us, your business will benefit from the strength of our reputation. Our individually tailored approach has allowed us to achieve many successful partnerships with a range of organisations both in Western Australia and nationally.
Guide Dogs Australia was voted as Readers Digest’s “Most Trusted Charity” for the past six consecutive years: 2013 – 2018. We’re incredibly proud to have been awarded this honour and for our services to be held in such high public regard.
Partnering opportunities include:
- Corporate partnerships – demonstrate your company values and engage your employees through a corporate partnership with Guide Dogs WA, with partnership benefits tailored to your company.
- Workplace giving – give your employees the opportunity to reduce their taxable income and give back at the same time through workplace giving
- Corporate fundraising – be inspired by our list of fundraising ideas or come together as a team and design your own
- Corporate volunteering – get involved as a team and let us host your next team building event. Talk to us about our volunteering opportunities and special events
- Sponsorship – raise your public profile through support of a specific project
- Guest speakers – Let us provide a guest speaker who will inspire and connect with your team at your next special event or team building day.
How will it benefit your company?
Organisations that develop corporate partnerships follow the path of corporate responsibility, aiming to behave ethically and contribute to economic development, whilst improving the quality of life for its workforce, their families and the local community.
Be part of something life-changing. Being a West Australian charity, you can rest assured that your donations stay in Western Australia, helping members of your local community to live rich, independent lives.
For more information on partnership opportunities, please email email@example.com or call us on (08) 9311 8232